PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Prep
The PMP credential is globally recognized and often demanded of Project Managers. It demonstrates to employers, clients, and colleagues that a project manager has the knowledge, experience, and skills to bring projects to successful completion. A PMP certified Project Manager is recognized for the ability to lead and direct projects following standard practices. PMPs routinely earn a higher salary in the workforce than non-credentialed Project Managers.
Earning the PMP credential requires passing a rigorous 200 question, four hour examination. Thorough preparation is a key element to passing the exam. This course will provide a solid foundation for the necessary preparation and the 35 hours of formal education that is required before applying for the exam.
Instructor: Joe Matthews, PMP
51199 Saturdays 2/11/17 – 3/25/17 8:00 am – 1:00 pm Perrysburg, Ohio $1,499
Fee includes all training materials. Note: It does not include the PMI exam application/certification fee.
What Do You Get For Your $1,499 Investment In Yourself?
- Your own copy of Andy Crowe’s How to Pass the PMP on Your First Try textbook.
- Spiral-bound workbook containing the instructor’s presentation slides.
- A 6-page laminated Quick Reference Guide.
- 250 Flashcards
- 6-CD set of audio discussions by Andy Crowe, Lois Alderman and Bill Yates.
- 6 months of access to the web-based, 200-question Practice Test.
- 3 months of access to Pass the PMP (audio and video lessons, a testing lab with 500 questions and a media center with exercises and handouts).
Go to https://www.owens.edu/workforce_cs/pmp.html to register for this PMP Prep course.
Upon joining the Project Management Institute at www.pmi.org, as a member, you will also be able to download a PDF version of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
You may join the local chapter of the Project Management Institute at www.pmiwlec.org
Click Project Management Flyer 2017 for more information.